40th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society
- to-la 8.–10.9.2022
- Graz, Itävalta
We are pleased to announce the 40th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society, which will take place in Graz, Austria, 8-10 September 2022.
The main conference theme is:
Walking along the razor’s edge... Challenges and limits in treatment of bone and joint infection
The programme topics are:
- Bacteriophage therapy
- Definition and diagnostic criteria for PJI
- Fracture-related infection: management strategies
- Native Osteomyelitis
- Optimising post-operative antibiotic therapy
- Periprosthetic joint infection of the upper extremity
- Polymicrobial BJI
- Spinal implanted related infections
- Treatment strategies for hip PJI
Abstract Submission Deadline: 7 April 2022
Early Registration Deadline: Before 1 July 2022
The registration and abstract submission are open!
Find more information on the conference website: https://ebjis2022.org/
We hope the scientific programme will be of value to increase your knowledge, improve your future clinical work and build your friendships in the Society.
Thank you for your kind collaboration.
On behalf of the Local Organising Committee and the EBJIS Executive Committee,
Mathias Glehr, Local Chair
Alex Soriano, President of EBJIS